One of my favorite time periods on the annual Apartment Therapy editorial calendar is occurring right now - the last two weeks of December. We take time to look back at the posts that helped define the year and none are more fun to rediscover than the House Tours. They truly show how we live, circa 2011. Here are the readers' favorite tours from January - I hope you enjoy them (again!)...
• 1 Caitlin and Levi's Youthful Loft with His and Hers Offices
• 2 Warren & Mimi's Highly Personal Architectural Home
• 3 Tomas and Eric's Downtown Davinci Loft
• 4 Kristen and Mike's Mid-Century Oasis
• 5 Liz's Well-Edited Half of a Durham Duplex
• 6 Joel & McKenzie's Salvaged Live/Work Loft
• 7 Scott Leaves the Suburbs Behind
• 8 Mike's Masculine Vintage
• 9 Amy's Dashing Details
• 10 Kate & Mark's Mission Statement
* * *
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
Images: See linked posts for full image credits