The month of March seems to inspire the idea of spring cleaning and organizing, especially in regards to cluttered areas like the home office. So perhaps it should come to no surprise a majority of our most popular posts focused on cord and cable management, closet home offices, and decorating your work space into an area of your home that isn't just utilitarian, but somewhere you enjoy working from. March also might have had the most amusing post title (#6 on our list below)….Top Row:
• The Best Closet Sized Home Office Desks
• IKEA SIGNUM Cord Management
• Ten Best Space Saving Floating Desks
• Behind the Blog: The Office Stylist
• How to Make Your Own Sun Jar and Save Money
• 7 Small Bathroom Appliances That Make Us Say WTF?
• How to Buff your 3G iPhone Back Into Tip Top Shape
• 5 Ways To Pimp Your Potty While Staying On Budget
• 7 Ways To Make Your Home Office Look Less Like A Cubicle
• Organizing Computer Cables with Binder Clips
And be sure to check out all the rest of the best of Unplggd from 2010 here.