September proved to be a more geek-oriented month that others, with our most popular posts including how to convert your iPod's storage with a flash drive, an IKEA 24-core Linux setup, and how to work yourself some free wi-fi during plane flights (worth noting if you're about to head back from the holidays).
• How to Convert an iPod Hard Drive to Compact Flash
• Rebecca's Loving Living Small Home Office
• How To Cram a 24-Core Linux Cluster in $30 IKEA Drawers
• 3 Tips for Efficiently Stocking the Fridge
• Think Ahead for Cheap (or Free!) In-Flight Wi-FiBottom Row:
• Save Money with a One Month Crash Utilities Diet
• IKEA's Melltorp Dining Table Is One of the Best Office Desks
• Soundproofing Home Hacks to Help Kill Outside Noise
• Why 83% of Millennials Sleep with their Phones
• How to Take Better Photos For Etsy & eBay
And be sure to check out all the rest of the best of Unplggd from 2010 here.