We're not experts on everything. So, we're listening to dog-behavior specialist September Morn and the recent round-up of "Must Love Dogs" in Family Circle Magazine. Here's the scoop on this important member of the family.
In the small dog category:
• Pug: Patient, forgiving, playful and loving- just a few of the words used to describe these guys.
• Boston Terrier: Compact, muscular, loyal watchdogs- plus easy to clean and brush.
In the medium category:
• English Bulldog: Affectionate, lovable, charming and even-tempered- "the perfect companions for children."
• American Eskimo: Easily trained, intelligent- bred for companionship.
In the large category;
• Saint Bernard: One of the largest, gentle giants with mild temperament.
• Collie: You loved Lassie. She was good-natured, loyal, and intelligent.
Pic via Love.Hugepug.com