We have been interested
in the idea of digital picture frames for a while now. The ability to regularly change what is being displayed along with other features such as wirelessly connectivity is a plus, but they were always too small, too expensive or just did not look good. It seems this is starting to change as manufacturers are creating digital frames that look more like actual picture frames rather than a repurposed LCD from an old PDA.
Here are 10 examples that are worth considering, although some are still a bit on the expensive side.
• 10.5 inch x-large photo frame
• Samsung 12 inch picture frame with or without Wi-fi connectivity
• Mustek 7 Inch Multimedia Digital Photo Viewer
• Philips metal 8 inch frame
• Kodak Easyshare 10 inch frame
• Pandigital glass surround 8 inch frame.
• Coby changeable faceplate frame
• Royal silver bezel photo frame
• Parrot oak and bluetooth compatible frame
• And for those locket types, Tao 1.4 inch digital keychain.