In honor of bathroom month and the passionate toothpaste discussion going on yesterday at AT-NY, we attempt a Top Ten Stylish Toothbrush lineup.
While we are firm believers in the miracle of Sonicare, sometimes you need a good old manual toothbrush (for travel, or in your purse or gym bag) - so we went searching for some sweet looking ones...
Alan Stuart: laminated fabric handles in tons of colors and patterns - we always love these.
OHSO Presto : with refillable toothpaste inside - according to their site "the Presto brush represents the best in portable adventure travel" !!
The rest of the list:
- One Morning: Good colors, stand up on their own.
- Paul Smith: pink with red bristles - yum.
- Swissco Checkered Natural Bristle: from Switzerland
- Philippe Starck: Dr. Kiss with holder
- Blonde wood with natural bristle: from Italy
- Radius: big, crazy and colorful
- Preserve: recycling is beautiful
- Pink glitter :need we say more?
Your turn - what's your favorite brush?