Kitchen clean up is the job that gets done all the time. Everytime you prepare something to eat, you clean just a bit. It is just easier to work on it a little at a time, while something else is going on in the kitchen.
In our apartment that means five times a day: breakfast for everyone, school lunch making, my lunch, an after school snack, and then the biggie, dinner. A good dish cloth or tea towel is always at hand to help the cause, and we love them new and even more when they show their battle scars.
We thought these lowly helpers deserved a top ten treatment. Heres what we found today:
Number One (above) is French days of the week towel set for $19.95.
We also really like Appelsini Yellow by Marimekko (right), for $11.
The rest of the list:
- Martinique from Crate and Barrel on sale for $1.95-2.95.
- Lisbet from IKEA 2 for $3.99.
- Vintage style leaf trio for $9.95.
- Indian block prints from Sur La Table for $9.95.
- Bright waffle weave for $17.99.
- Striped cotton by Williams Sonoma 4 for $16.00.
- Stiped glassware towels 12 for $16.99.
- Penguin Books tea towels for $14.96, converted from GBP
Please add your favorites...