Have you ever needed graph paper in the middle of the night and couldn't get to the store? Or maybe you just needed a few nametags, and didn't want to buy a whole Avery kit of names. Friedbeef has compiled a top five list of useful items you didn't know you could print. We've added a few of our own, and are sure our reader's can add some more to round out the list. Many of these are great for design neophytes or great in a pinch when you need something quickly.
• PocketMod: Print Your Own Customizable Planner
• Big.first.name: Print Your Own Nametags
• PDF Pad: Graph paper, music paper, even Sudoku are at your fingertips.
• Businesscardland: Design and save your own business cards.
• Free Lenshoods: Print one instead of buying one for your camera.
• Girl on the Rocks: Super cute recipe cards.
• Mint Printables: Everything from gift tags to recipe cards.
Thanks for the image, Sherry!