From Austin to Raleigh to Melbourne, this week's tours provide a glimpse into some really lovely, light, airy spaces. Whether eking out space for a home studio or living large in a 300 square foot apartment, these homeowners have made the most of what they have — and created some truly beautiful and inspiring homes.
• House Tour: Linton & Rob's Colorful Family Home
• House Tour: Mary Lee's Life in 300 Square Feet
• House Tour: Matt & Andy's More Perfect (Eclectic-Modern) Union
• House Tour: Thomas & Stephanie's Comfortably Modern Home
• Workspace Tour: Mara Mi's Store+Studio+Cafe
• House Tour: Kelle & Nick's Play of Color and Pattern
• House Tour: Louis's Tiny (but Grand!) Chinoiserie Menagerie
• House Tour: Marianne's Playful Vintage Mix in Melbourne
• House Call: Kelly's Dream Canvas
• House Call: Rob's Life "In a Musuem"
Interested in seeing your home, room or project featured on Apartment Therapy? Contact the editors right here