The polymers essentially transform the recycled materials used in each of the lines (wood chips, pressed wheat straw board, pressed sunflower seed hull board, to name a few) into a solid, highly durable surface product that can be used for a wide variety of applications.
The 6 materials currently available include:
- Indure: FSC-certified, NAUF, recycled composite wood fiber material
- Durum: Formaldehyde-free composite wheat straw material
- Orient: NAUF, recycled composite wood chip material
- Seeta: Formaldehyde-free composite sunflower seed hulls material
- Tiikeri: Formaldehyde-free composite sorghum stalk material
- Norfolk Pine: FSC-certified, NAUF pine from Hawaii
See more at TorZo.