The water-resistant GreenBird birdhouses are made from 100% recycled paper. They provide shelter for birds and their eggs and are designed to make it through one nesting season. When the season's over, the entire birdhouse can be composted.
With many bird species decreasing in population, the gift of shelter helps birds better protect their eggs. Greenbird bird houses come in standard neutral tan or can be ordered as a promotional item, with your logo printed on the home's front.
Some benefits of the Greenbird bird house include:
- Sized for House and Bewick Wrens, Nuthatches and Titmice
- Made of recycled paper, totally biodegradable and water resistant
- 100% cotton hanging strap – can be used several ways to secure the house
- No glues, wires, tapes or contaminates are used to make them
- Quick and easy to make with simple folds and a tab and slot system
- Use for one nesting season, then it may be composted or decompose in trash
- No cleaning needed – lice, mites or other insects will be disposed of safely
- Fun to decorate. Use GreenBird Real Milk Paint to keep it biodegradable
SeedPies, also by GreenBird, are planting packs made from recycled paper that grow seed producing plants that birds enjoy eating.