Turquoise was Pantone's color of the year for 2010 and we're not quite ready to say goodbye. We know there's a new hot color in town but that's not going to stop us from continuously bringing turquoise into our home. Fact of the matter is — it looks good all over the house!
Turquoise in the bathroom can be dark and moody — creating an elegant space perfect for some r&r in the tub. In the kitchen it can be light and airy, sunlight bouncing off of the turquoise walls and in the nursery it can be soothing and when paired with coral it can be whimsical and fun. A turquoise living room is just straight up funky and we're on board with that. If you're thinking of turquoise — here are some great inspiration pieces to get you going totally turquoise:
• Vintage Nouveau, Lonny Mag
• Turquoise Kitchen, Interior Designing Blog
• Turquoise Bathroom, Garry Mertin Design
• Vivi's Aqua and Coral Nursery, House of Turquoise
• Turquoise Living Room, Things We Heart
Image credit as linked above