We're serious coffee drinkers who can't get seem to get enough of our caffeine fix. While our french press is doing wonders for us and it's the best no-fuss option, we can't help but be curious about high tech coffee machines and the results using one compared to the old fashioned way. We found three interesting options, leaving budget for the birds.
• Kaffee Partner's Ultima Duo: Featuring a 7" colour touch screen with 800 × 480 pixels protected behind safety glass. Included are two high performance grinders, a stainless steel brewing chamber, automatic cleaning-tablet dispenser with low-level notification and one touch cleaning is a convenient feature. The machine allows you to easily make any coffee drink you would order at your local coffee shop.
• Jura-Capresso Impressa F9 Fully Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center, $650.00: Use the touch screen to select which cup size, strength and temperature of your coffee or espresso. Commercial conical burr grinder, stainless-steel-lined ThermoBlock unit and pure water system cleans brewing water for exceptional taste. Plus, there's a dual frother for froth and steam.
• Saeco Primea Touch Plus Super Automatic Espresso Machine and Coffee Maker, $2899.99: Just for fun we included this almost $3,000 coffee maker. Why, you ask? Well, we're just so blown away that there's even a machine on the market for this much money. It better fill our cup with liquid gold. Features include, simultaneously froth milk and brew espresso with the ability to regulate the amount of beans to grind per cup from 7 to 10 1/2 grams.
More coffee and espresso machines on Unplggd
• Tweet-a-Pot: Because Making Coffee Via Twitter Is Fun
• 5 Stylish Espresso Machines & Coffee Makers
• The Best Multi-Function Coffee and Espresso Machines