Here are a few photos to inspire you:
• A new print from Banquet Atelier.
• From Tricia and Stefan's Seaside Haven house tour. I now must learn to tie knots so I can make one for myself.
• My favorite corner of my house right now. I designed it around the one piece of art that came with my boyfriend, a beautiful ship print given to him by a professor.
• The cheerful colors of these nautical flag-inspired pillows really pick up on the palette of the artwork above the sofa.
• I bookmarked these chairs from Shannon & Aaron's East Coast Yuppie Bungalow house tour. The rope texture is fantastic, especially with that striped fabric.
Images: 1. Banquet Atelier, 2. & 4. Tricia Rose. 3. AnnaMaria Stephens 5. Leah Moss