If you're not familiar with Vogue's 73 Questions, it's a series where celebrities invite an interviewer slash cameraperson into their homes and they take Vogue around inside as they answer a barrage of—you guessed it—73 questions. The most recent edition features Black-ish star Tracee Ellis Ross, and honestly, we didn't know we could love her more. Here are a few things we learned about the actress and her home:
- She describes her home as warm, safe, fun
- Her living room is very blue
- 3 to 6 pm is her favorite time of day for naps, baths, cocktails, and well, anything
- She chooses vintage over new (which might explain her tiled countertop in the kitchen)
- She keeps her Golden Globe in the kitchen, on the windowsill over the sink, next to a statue of Buddha
- She also has four types of salt in four separate salt pigs on said windowsill
- She is serious about her lemons (and has four trees in her backyard)
- Fellow magazine hoarders have a kindred spirit in Tracee, who keeps her French, Italian, and Casa Vogues stacked on a bench in her living room.
For more fun revelations, watch the full 73 Questions below:
Black-ish season 4 returns to ABC on October 3 (and you can catch up on past seasons right now on Hulu). The show's spinoff, Grown-ish, will follow daughter Zoe (played by Yara Shahidi) as she heads off to college. That series comes to Freeform in early 2018.