Bathrooms are tricky. They're usually small and, although they require some storage space, they can look crammed if you go overboard. For a few storage ideas that won't overwhelm a small bath, click below...
• 1 This bathroom by Jay Jeffers combines uniform baskets and closed cabinets.
• 2 A peg rail behind the sink keeps bath supplies in order.
• 3 A clear shelf from the Container Store creates a ledge above the toilet.
• 4 A natural wood shelf above the tub adds character and storage space.
• 5 This bathroom from Alcro couples built-in cubbies with a ladder towel rack.