Catching zzz's while away from home has come a long way since we were kids. While the urge to bore you with detailed descriptions of sleeping on drafty hardwood floors while ensconced in cheap polyester sleeping bags is hard to resist, we figure it will be much more helpful to take a look at the latest and greatest in travel beds aimed at jet-setting kiddies.
- 1 Peapod Plus by Kidco ($84.95)
- 2 Tuck-Me-In Travel Bed by The Shrunks ($79.00)
- 3 GoCrib by Guava Family ($249)
- 4 My Cot by Regalo ($24.98)
- 5 Pack n Play with Newborn Napper by Graco ($149.99)
- 6 Kidzz by Smoof ($92)
While there were many beds to choose from, this list is meant to be broadly representative. Let us know which ones we may have missed that you have found success with.