We asked, and you answered. Inspired by the travel-friendly finds you hope to unwrap this holiday season, we pulled together a list of no-fail gifts that are passport approved. Here's what the jetsetters among us want most:1. Chicobag Daypack ($24.99) is made of recycled ripstop fabric for lightweight, eco-conscious travel.
2. Bowers & Wilkins P3 Headphones ($199) are Tech editor Gregory's pick for best travel headphones.
3. eBags Packing Cubes ($23.99) keeps your luggage neat and organized.
4. Timbuk2 Control Messenger ($89) is TSA-friendly, so you can breeze through security without removing your laptop.
5. Red Oxx Sky Train ($255) can be carried like a suitcase, messenger, or backpack.
6. Humangear GoToobs ($49.95 for five) are BPA-free, TSA 3 oz. compliant, and easily dispense your liquids and lotions.
7. SmartWool socks ($19.95) keep you comfortable and cool with wool's natural moisture management.
8. National Park Service Annual Pass ($80) is perfect for the outdoorsman or woman on your list.
9. Eagle Creek Switchback Luggage ($325) is for the traveler who would rather roll than carry their carry-on.
10. Bose QuietComfort noise canceling headphones ($299.99) were the popular pick amongst readers.
11. SteriPEN Traveler Water Purifier ($49.95) means safe, sanitary drinking water, no matter where in the world you may be.
(Images: as linked above)