One of my favorite inspirational places is the interior of the Musée D'Orsay in Paris and in particular, the clocks. This train-station-turned-museum, I've found, has a magical element to its design and is full of never-ending possibilities for the home. If I could do the impossible, I would bring the interior clock pictured home with me!
These items will have you reminiscing of your travels to the Orsay, or dreaming about going one day!
1. My favorite view of the interior clock. Photo credit: Robert Howl
2. Enjoy the view looking out over Paris and Sacré-Coeur at home on any wall.
Blik Wall Decal: Time Fades, $38
3. Gorgeous clock inspired headboard by Anthropologie.
Anthropologie's Hushed Hours Bed, $2,498
4. This Ferris Wheel dinner-ware design reminds me of the repeating window pattern behind the clock.
Hand Drawn Ceramic Dinner Plate: Ferris Wheel, $23
5. The drippings from the Big Ben-like clock inside the Orsay inspire a Salvador Dali-esque chandelier shape re-interpreted here.
Chandelier Clock/Mirror, $140