While it's travel month here on Apartment Therapy, not all of us can just hop in a plane or car and head to somewhere new. So how about a travel of a different kind, online as we leaf through some rooms we have featured from across the Pacific? Here are some of our favorite kids' rooms that have come to us from Australia!
1. Eulalie's room has an effortless boho style.
2. Pippi's room is one of my favorites ever on Apartment Therapy. That wall! That bed!
3. Xavier Dean's nursery is bright, light and airy with plenty of that amazing Australian sunlight.
4. Frances May's vintage style could almost take you back to an old Australian colonial world.
5. Ruby's quirky nursery is dotted of color and full of whimsy.
(Images: 1. Eulalie's Playfully Bohemian Nursery, photo by Claire Connell, 2. Pippi's Whimsical Wonderland, photo by Emily/The Beetle Shack, 3. Xavier Dean's Striped and Serene Nursery, photo by Kelle/Habitat + Beyond, 4. Frances May's Patchwork Nursery, photo by Kathryn/Maggie and Sparrow, 5. Ruby's Gem of a Room, photo by Danielle Trovato)