Even though it's bad to over-consume products, when it comes to trays, I feel the itch to be greedy. Trays are incredibly handy and take so little space. Whether you're carrying drinks, need an extra serving platter, or having a solo meal in front of the television, trays never fail to be useful. Read more for details...
These five trays are molded from durable and recyclable plywood, walnut, cardboard and even fabric!
Trays That'll Give You a Hand:
1. Marimekko Kaiku Tray from Crate & Barrel. $29.99
2. Urbana Design Bent Ply Serving Tray from Design Public. $150.00
3. White Laminated Serving Tray with Handles from cooking.com. $17.99
4. BÄRBAR tray from Ikea. $3.99
5. Overlap Tray by Offi. $199.99
(Images as linked.)