Halloween is over and the upcoming months are surely going to fly past us quicker than we can imagine. While it may seem a bit early to start thinking about your holiday cards, we’ve got a batch of designs that are perfect for the entire holiday season, as well as year round!
Trees are the perfect motif to choose when deciding what theme to go with your holiday cards this year. Why? Well, besides being a central theme to many different holidays, images of trees evoke the idea of snow-filled forests and snuggling indoors despite the cold. We’ve taken a conservative approach to the idea of tree-themed holiday cards with this post; in fact, hardly any of them are really “holiday” cards—just lovely cards with a tree motif. We think this way you could use these cards not just as nice cards for any of the upcoming holidays, but all year round, as well! We’ve gathered ten designs we think make for lovely, modern, tree-themed holiday cards. Let us know what you think!
1) Gold Trees Screen-printed holiday cards $12
2) Pink Oak Letterpress Card $15
3) Black and White Tree Card $3.75
4) Aspen Letter Press Card $15
5) Felt Trees Card $2.50
6) Mini Cards with Trees Cut Out
(set of 8) $6
7) Kite and Tree Gocco Screen-Printed Art Card $3
8) Little Holiday Tree Recycled Note Card Set $10
9) Orange Tree Project Pine, Ginko and Birch Tree Cards $5 each
10) DIY Stencil
What sort of holiday cards will you be using this year? Do you like more neutral designs, or over-the-top holiday themes? Let us know about your favorite tree-themed holiday cards!