My love for both cool marble and warm copper runs deep, but when they team up to make decor magic, I do a little happy dance. Check out all the material matchmaking going on lately, and see a few items that help you get the look.
1. Nina Holst's accessories make for a great vignette in her office.
2. Copper accessories dot this commercial-looking kitchen in a small apartment, listed for sale by Erik Olsson.
3. Algedi Table by Iacoli & McAllister from The Cools
4. VT Wonen featured exposed copper piping, which doubles as storage.
5. A close up of an all-white kitchen with copper accents, from Style at Home.
6. A copper pendant light is a focal point in this kitchen designed by Doherty Lynch.
7. Bisazza's Haydon Collection is a cool, airy choice for a modern bathroom.
8. Tom Dixon lamp paired with marble tulip table and kitchen, in this apartment designed by Emma Persson Lagerberg
9. Classic marble and industrial fixtures make for a vintage look in this kitchen from Traditional Home
10. The Scamp Table from BluDot
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day