Last summer we saw the pineapple craze, with all of its quirky-ness, but this year there is a new fruity trend. Watermelons are starting to crop up everywhere from your wardrobe to your dishes, and why not? With their bright pop of color and their power to transport you to picnics in the park or lounging on the beach they are the visual equivalent of taking a happy pill.
1. Watermelon Clutch via Nasty Gal
2. Watermelon Bunting DIY via Minie.co.uk
3. Watermelon T-shirt, $31 from Fruit Juice Clothing on Etsy
4. DIY Watermelon Door Mat via The House That Lars Built
5. Watermelon Print Pillow, $2o from Society6
6. Watermelon Bowl, $128 from Samantha Robinson