With its organic lines and playful mix of colors, marbled prints have all of the elements that I love in a trend—the primary one being, it looks much more complicated to execute than it actually is.
If you are looking to fit it into your decor or your wardrobe, the key thing is to treat it as you would any other print: keep everything around it simple, choose a color palette that suits you or your space and have fun with it. If you're looking to tackle a DIY version yourself, it's not nearly as hard as it looks— but prepare to set aside plenty of time, create a few sample/test pieces and don't be afraid to get a little messy.
1. DIY Paper Marbling (using shaving cream) via Honestly WTF
2. Marbled Jewelry Dish, $24 from Diane Zass on Etsy
3. DIY Marbleized Ribbon via Oh Happy Day
4. Marbled Hanging Planter DIY via Oh Joy
5. DIY Marbled Paper and Fabrics via Vitamini Handmade
6. Marbled Pillow, $149 from Wind and Willow Home
7. Black Marbled Notebook, $9 from Pelham Cases on Etsy
8. Hand Marbled Tote, $149 from Wind and Willow Home on Etsy