1. Light accents in a kitchen from The Yvestown Blog.
2. Why not paint a furniture find in the lightest of colors? From pinjacolada.
3. I love how the subtle hues in the bedding complement, and don't compete with, the bold art. From Interior Magasinet.
4. These subtly colored cups from Leif remind me of dyeing easter eggs as a child.
5. Subtle shades soothe a marriage of old and new. From The Yvestown Blog.
6. Etsy shop nellianna sells pastel colored textile-covered cords that you can use in DIY lighting projects.
7. This beautiful print by James Welling reminds me of sorbet.
8. Pastels keep a textured living room light and airy. Photo by Fryd Og Design via My Scandinavian Home.
9. Ana Antunes' softly-hued living room.
10. From Hay, a rug that's as beautiful as a piece of art.
(Images: as credited above)