I can't help noticing that vintagey re-imaginings of movie posters are suddenly cropping up everywhere. From an elegantly minimal Titanic poster to a Hitchcock-style design for Inception, there's something for everyone. I, for one, am just excited to have found an uber-hip way to express my love of The Little Mermaid. FIRST ROW:
1. This Quidditch World Cup poster is part of a series of vintage-styled Harry Potter travel posters.
2. Ghostbusters poster by Brandon Shaeffer, via Escape Into Life.
3. Dumb and Dumber design by Daniel Norris.
4. Anchorman by Moxy Creative.
5. Up-inspired travel poster by Paul Conrad.
6. The Little Mermaid gets a new look courtesy of Eric Tan.
7. WALL-E: the future of robotics.
8. Groundhog Day by Daniel Norris.
9. Return of the Jedi goes vintage on Etsy.
10. Not exactly a new movie, but still a gorgeous poster: Sleeping Beauty by Eric Tan.
11. Inception, Hitchcock-style.
12. Veridian has never looked so lovely.
13. Cars II poster by Eric Tan.
14. An uber-minimal Titanic poster from monstergallery.
15. A two-tone treatment of The Royal Tenenbaums.
Images: As credited above.