In a shift away from minimalism, one of the style directions of the year is layered, textured and mismatched. Embroidery can be a great way to add in a bit of texture, color and play with prints as well as adding a layer of tactile richness to your decor. Here are a few of our favorite pieces to help you get the look.
1. Aari Embroidered Duvet, $528 – $598 from Anthropologie
2. Boho Abode Pouf, $109 from ModCloth
3. Marrakech Curtain, $108 – $168 from Anthropologie
4. Gypsya Computer Case, $42 from Gypsya on Etsy
5. Margaret Pillow, $295 from Shoppe Amber Interiors,
6. Hand Embroidered Pillow Cover, $92 from Bylina Studio on Etsy