Looking to nature for some style can conjure up visions of ho-hum earthy tones and rough finishes - but not in the case of the current trend toward glammed-up accessories for the home made from natural materials...
These lamps are pure luxe - glossy, polished, jewel-like and unique. It's all about the materials: super shiny sheesham wood with all the natural grain showing, big rock-candy style hunks of crystal (and recycled glass that resembles crystal), and dark marble and milky alabaster in highly polished chunky blocks. These are not the most budget-friendly lamps we've seen, but are all statement pieces for a room - so in terms of "decor dollars" these go a long way.
Shown above, left to right:
1. Rock Crystal Lamp from Anthropologie for $2200.
2. Globe Lamp in Sheesham from West Elm for $299.
3. Alabaster Block Lamp from Williams Sonoma Home for $395 - 495.
4. Recycled Glass Lamps in Marmalade from Swank Lighting for $2800.
5. Marble Block Lamp from Williams Sonoma Home for $395 - 495.