Goodbye winter plaid, hello spring green! Everywhere we look—catalogs, fashion mags, shop windows, blogs—we're seeing design ideas inspired by greenhouses and gardens. It's a trend that comes around every spring, but this year it really seems to be in full force.
Elements of the look include pale walls, tons of light, lots of plants (of course), and materials like linen, metal, and glass. Things that are especially hot right now? Modern terrariums, wall gardens, and vintage glass vases and bottles. For more greenhouse style inspiration, click here and here.
• 6 Lighting from Marston & Langinger
• 7 Natural Linen Sheers from Romo
• 8 Found Milk Bottles from Pottery Barn
• 9 Cotton Herringbone Rug from Crucial Trading
• 10 Modern Terrarium from Pop Deluxe