What better day to announce a prediction for kelly green as an in-full-swing trend in design than the first of March? Yummy, rich, kelly green has always been a personal favorite, and I'm ecstatic that I'm starting to notice it pop up in interior design shops more and more lately.
Want to add a bit more of Miss Kelly to your life? See a few of my favorites below, and keep your eyes peeled!
1. Reed Clover chair from CB2, $149
2. Parsons Full Bed Frame from Room & Board, $799.
3. "It All Makes Sense" woodblock poster (open edition, signed in pencil, 51x76cm) by Anthony Burrill
4. Ming green side chair from Crate and Barrel, $199
5. K-mix 5 cup Coffee Maker from DeLonghi, $149.95