Live like nobility when you incorporate any of these glamorous, gilded pieces into your everyday life - and don't be surprised if you start getting the royal treatment everywhere you go. We've uncovered some opulent design gems in all sorts of price ranges - so whatever your budget, you'll feel regal every time you enter your castle.
1. Nate Berkus Handcrafted Gold Leaf Mirror: Hello, Gorgeous! HSN's Golden Boy, Nate Berkus' lux Iron Leaf mirror adds a touch of decadence to any wall in your home. Who doesn't love a gold framed reflection of themselves? Price: $70
2. Kelly Wearstler for Pickford- Trousdale China: Your dinner party guests will feel like a million bucks as they dine off this glamorous, Deco-inspired china. Prices start at $57
3. Fish's Eddy Gold scissors: Gardening just got a whole heck of a lot fancier with these brass and steel sheers- they're so swanky, you'll want to keep them on display as opposed to tossing in a drawer. Price: $37
4. Gilded Tiles from Steuler: Create a half bath fit for King Tut or give your backsplash a "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" makeover with these lavish tiles from Steuler. Contact source for prices.
5. Walter Lamb Chaise: Sit back, relax, and channel a Dynasty-era Joan Collins while lounging on this dazzling retro chaise with brass frame. After all that lunching and squash playing, you deserve a break! Price: $1650
-Mat and Guerrin