If you caught our tour of the Marimekko factory, then you know what we're talking about. Oversized prints are making their way into all of the catalogs this year, and they're adding bold statements to rooms of every style. Oversized patterns started making a comeback in 2009, when patterned drapes went from being a fad of the 70's to 70's revival chic, and then slowly made their way onto beadspreads and tableware. In 2010, wallpaper caught onto the trend with removable decals, and now they're on throw pillows, teapots, furniture, tablecloths, and even carpets.
• Marimekko Kumina Neutral Tablecloth from Crate and Barrel, $89.95
• Pomegranate 5 Piece Pasta Set from Williams-Sonoma, $128.95
• Large Deer and Tree 20 Decal Set from etsy seller byrdiegraphics, $110.00
• Turned-Leg Dhurrie Ottoman from West Elm, $424
• Laelia Bedding from Anthropologie, $58.00-$228.00
Images: As credited above.