Whether your interest in bees is environmental, or just recognition that they are surprisingly cute (for a bug) when printed on a pillow; look for bees to make their way into modern décor in a big way.
What do you think? Would you add bee-inspired décor to your apartment? Take a look at the above images for inspiration.
Shown above, left to right:
1. Besides this cute Specimen Box ($42), Jayson Home and Garden also carries a “Journey of the Bees” candle and “Beehive” plant pot for sale.
2. Kate Spade has no fewer than 20 bee-inspired pieces including jewelry and knit-wear currently available at various locations including this amazing “Royal Court Web Bee” necklace ($345) If this isn’t a statement necklace, then I don’t know what is!
3. Installed by artist Richard Stringer in 2007, this giant bee colony keeps watch over the Eureka Tower in Melbourne, Australia.
4. No stranger to punchy motifs, Thomas Paul is at it again with his “Birds and the Bees” pillow ($110). If you have a guest who is squeamish about bugs, a quick flip reveals a friendly and familiar goldfinch. There’s something for everyone!
5. Enjoy Haagen Dazs Vanilla Honey Bee ice-cream and save a bee!