Contractor: Bosse Construction Management
Location: Tribeca — New York, New York
It took over year for Bosse Construction Management to renovate this Tribeca loft — but the end result seems worth the wait:
The main plan of the overhaul renovation of this spectacular Tribeca loft which is approximately 1,500 square feet was to modernize the whole loft but keep its original genuine rustic feel very noticeable.
- The windows were all hand built for very light lifting and were hand painted to present a distinct authentic look.
- The marble in the bathroom is Ming green which was very rare to find and each slab was cut individually.
- The floor is the original oak wood which was hand painted in espresso color to give it a striking antique finish.
- The kitchen was also hand built and the tiles are individually placed mosaics.
- Furthermore alot of work went into the soundproofing — 5 layers of soundproofing material!
PROFESSIONAL PROJECT SUBMISSION FORM
• Are you a designer/architect/decorator interested in sharing a residential project with Apartment Therapy readers? Contact the editors through our Professional Project Submission Form.