Halloween is coming soon and with that comes children, tricks, and all sorts of scandalous costumes. Whether you are just heading to a bar or out for a night with your children having the right tech can make the night better. Below is a quick list of our favorite tech for spooky nights!
- Sex Offender Locator: Yes we know some of you might not like the implications of using the app to scope out your neighborhood, but better safe than sorry. You never know who might be lurking in the mansion on the hill, handing out full size Snicker bars.
- Surefire Flashlight: As we have chronicled before, nothing is better than freakish white light to cleanse darkness, or just blind that pesky raccoon reaching out of the gutter.
- Bear Spray: Sure it might be overkill, but reference # 1 above and it seems like a solid idea especially if you choose to wear a little bo peep costume or go as the green man.
- GPS Child-locator: For children small and cute all the way to the drunk child named Dave who just likes to wander, make sure you and your party can all make it home as a group no matter what age.
- Breathalyzer: This one is most certainly not for the kids, but could save your life and is a more likely killer than that crazy pedophile. If you have been drinking, just use the breathalyzer to make sure you do not drive when you're over the limit.