I love the look of trifold or triptych mirrors, especially those with metal frames. They are such a lovely fusion of industrial functionality and bohemian chic. These mirrors have a simple serenity, yet because they are triptychs, they add another dimension of character to a bathroom or bedroom.
I usually see vintage versions of triptych mirrors on Etsy but my latest search came up short. It is definitely worth rechecking, though!
1. Waterworks co-founder Barbara Sallick's own bathroom, which features a lovely vintage 1920s French trifold mirror. House Beautiful.
2. Solid Frog via Winston's Roost.
3. Love this trifold mirror in a Paris apartment in Maison Plus via Sanctuary.
4. Daphne Metal Rectangular Wall Mounted Trifold Mirror from Waterworks, $2,100. It also comes in nickel.
5. Restoration Hardware sells a lovely triptych wall mirror in two sizes. This is the small one, which is $165. The larger one is $195.
(Images: As linked above)