This ceramic organizer packs a punch in every cup. It was originally intended as a desk caddy, but it organizes far more than just office supplies. Use it to serve sauces and nuts this holiday season, or as a catch-all for your keys at the entryway. Its charming, blue, hidden designs of scissors and more will please your eye, and it's multifunctionality will please your head. Read more to find out more about this teacup organizer.
Combining the traditional with the modern, the teacups feature a vintage pattern combined with modern imagery. Hidden in its detailed blue embellishments are scissors, a ball point pen, a pencil and even a flash drive.
We also dig its eco-friendly characteristics. It is made of porcelain ceramic, making it both bio-degradable and nontoxic to indoor air quality. Its compact structure and multifunctionality are added bonuses, making it a good fit for small spaces.
How do you get the most out of this organizer?
• Organize office supplies by using as a charming desk caddy.
• Entertain by serving candy, olives, nuts or snacks.
• Dress your table by using as sauce bowls.
• Use as a catch-all for keys and cell phone at the entryway.
• Grow herbs or succulents on a window sill or counter.
• Organize cuff links or jewelry in the bedroom or bathroom.
Black + Blum's Desk Tidy sells for $29.90.