Blue is a lovely color for bedding. With so many hues, it has many faces, from light and soothing to dark and moody to graphic and dramatic. Be it aqua, turquoise, dusty, navy or royal, I've rarely met a blue I didn't like.
Regardless of color, it's exciting to see increasing choices in organic bedding. With more manufacturers and designers going eco-friendly, organic duvets, sheets and pillow covers are becoming more affordable, like the Target Home Organic Sheet Collection (Photo 3).
Shown above from left to right:
1. Organic Ikat Scroll Duvet Cover and Shams
, $24.00 - $109.00 from West Elm (Eco-friendly!)
2. Blissliving Home Mallory Twin Duvet Set in Aqua
, $161.00 from All Modern
3. Organic Cotton Collection
, $22.99 - $53.99 from Target Home (Eco-friendly!)
4. Set of Two - Chinoiserie Pillows
, $85.00 from Studio Tullia
5. Charles Street Bedding Collection
, $40.00 - $160.00 from Kate Spade
(Images: as linked above)