I've never understood the need to hide a television — but I also know that there are tons of folks with TV shame who will go to great lengths to hide, disguise and camouflage their boobtubes. Here are some new products for those of you with TV shame!
• 1 Art Lift from Media Decor uses your own original art to hide your TV and then expose it with the aid of a remote control. Three levels of precision and silence available — at three different price points.
• 2 Flash Light TV by Denis Santachiara — a 23" TV and DVD player hidden in a lamp. Available from Roche Bobois.
• 3 Trendir | Integrated Cabinet Door TV by Luxurite — depending on the cabinet door finish the TV can be completely invisible when off.
• 4 IKEA BESTA TV storage combo with sliding doors — tons of storage and finish options for hiding your television.
• 5 Aqua Decor Series by Media Decor — a mirror with less reflectivity but the TV is invisible when turned off.
Do you hide your TV? What's your secret? Check out our archive on Dealing with the Television from Apartment Therapy House Tours.