Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Clermont, FL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- The ceilings and the windows are really tall allowing a lot of light during the day. It's also tucked in the back of the unit so it is very quiet at night. The apartment itself used to be a store front and when the businesses closed the owners turned them in to living units so it has a very quirky and unique layout.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Fill your room with things you love that allow you to reflect on the positives in your life. Whether it's a quilt someone you love made or a picture of your family, personal items like that add coziness and warmth to any room.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I do everything in my bedroom except for eat and the occasional t.v. time. I use my bed more than I use my couch. From reading a book to sorting through magazines or even scouring the internet for the latest trends and internet video sensations.
See all entries