Bathtubs perform a fairly basic function — their design can be extremely elegant and simple or teeter into over-the-top ridiculousness with customizable upholstery, painted finishes and yes, even Swarovski crystals. Here is a collection of tubs that made us laugh and cry.
• Stone One from Aquamass — Zebra printed leather finish from the Just Animals collection
• Aquarius tub from Oceania Baths
• Jolie red glass bathtub from Regia
• Orleans Wrought Iron Tub from St Thomas Creations
• Gingko Tub by Ligne Evolution
• Dulce Hydromassage Tub from Stas Doyer
• Copper Tub-E by Wild Terrain Designs
• Custom-painted Juliette Airbath from Oceania Baths
• Customized Elegance Bathtub by THG
• Teuco's Swarovski Bathtub — from Trendir "The refined, perfect surface is enhanced with the addition of these fantastic crystal clusters. They emanate an intriguing organic feel, as if they had simply grown on the surface of the bathtub like an exotic, sparkling coral. Your guests will have to look twice, drawn to the unexpected, shimmering Swarovski crystals." Yes, exactly.
Can we agree that red bathtubs are always a bad idea? Yikes!