It's easy to flip through Craigslist and search only for prized antiques and mid-century finds. It's a badge of honor to come across pieces with "names," especially at moderate price points. But what about all those left out and loser items that have so much potential, if only they had a quick coat of spray paint?
First Row, Left To Right
• Unique End Table: for $50 in Fridley, Mn: High gloss paint is all this piece needs!
• 9 Drawer Dresser: for $50 in Columbus, In: Would be great painted bright yellow or white!
• Retro Lamp: for $10 in Des Moines, Ia: Don't forget a new shade once repainted!
• Antique Writing Desk: for $175 in St. Paul, Mn: Could be a great vintage/modern office area!
• Antique Cabinet: for $125 in Coumbus, Oh: A clean paint job will make this the star of any home!
Second Row, Left To Right
• 3 Green Retro Chairs: for $65 in Coumbus, Oh: Give them feet to dress them up!
• Vintage Chandelier: for $150 in St. Paul, Mn: Don't forget to remove the crystals before painting!
• Retro Sitting Chairs: for $50 in St. Louis, Mo: Reupholster and paint the wood and you're all set!
• Purple Hand Chair: for $99 in Warrenton, Mo: For this price it can be any color you want with some Krylon!
• Foot Stool: for $25 in St. Louis, Mo: Paint the base any color you wish to add a little color!
Do you have a find in your area that's worth fixing up, painting over and giving new life to? Make sure to leave a link in the comments in case it's just right for someone else's home!