A friend recently gave me a book of home DIY projects, all which can be done with just one yard of fabric. Pillows, table runners, tablet sleeves, and aprons can all be made with a mere 36 inches and $10 or less of textile. Of course, my geekier inclinations had me seek out patterns with tech incorporated into them...
The book is called, One Yard Wonders, and I've since realized there is a follow-up called Fabric-by-Fabric: One Yard Wonders for those who want to branch out beyond cotton. The fabrics below would be great for use to decorate a kid's room or for anyone who likes playful and colorful tech-themed patterns in their home.
Here are 10 tech-inspired prints for those seeking a little geek chic:
- Funbots Small Robots ($9.20 per yard)
- Star Wars Blueprint ($7.49 per yard)
- Cameras in Grey ($8.98 per yard)
- Black Mathematics Print ($10.00 per yard)
Pac Man Ghosts ($10.50 per yard)
- Atomic Bots Tiny Ships ($8.98 per yard)
- Geekly Casette Tapes ($8.50 per yard)
Paintbox Blocks Navy ($9.98 per yard)
- Geekly TV Aqua ($8.50 per yard)
- Retro Marvel Comics ($7.49 per yard)
(Images: as linked above)