I've been on the hunt for a modern entryway bench and was shocked by many of the sticker prices. How could such a simple piece of furniture end up costing so much? Of course I could always go the the IKEA route, but my thought is that a bench is such a versatile piece of furniture, so I'd rather buy a higher quality piece, since I could see myself hanging onto this for years to come. Here are my finds.
1. John Vogel Bench, West Elm, $399 - $599.
2. Paloma II Bench, Crate and Barrel, $999.
3. Morris Bench with Drawer, Room & Board, $899.
4. Ply Bak Entrance Way Console Bench, Lunar Lounge Design, $275.
5. Branch Bench, Blu Dot, $499.
6. Semigood Design Rian RTA 40" Bench, Design Public. $795.
7. Harper Bench, DwellStudio, $825.
8. Andalucia Modern White Leather Bench, Overstock, $215.99.
9. Gus Modern Return Wooden Bench, All Modern, $899.
10. Dylan Bench, CB2, $249.
The Lithe Tufted Bench by West Elm
This is my dream bench, but sadly it comes with an $1199 price tag (not including tax and shipping!). Has anyone seen a bench similar to this, but for under $1000?
(Images: As linked above.)