Spontaneous as they might look, there are guidelines for putting together a well-styled gallery wall. Arranging frames around an invisible horizontal line guarantees a great layout. And, to get a punchy kick of style, trying working in a unusual frame (or three) with an eye-catching shape, color or texture.
In the midst of your simple and chic thin black or white frames, find a way to work in a bold or unique frame like these below. Each is under $50, a worthy little investment in a serious statement wall for your space.
- Anthropologie Roped-In Gallery Frame, $28-$68
- CB2 Rectangular Yellow High-Gloss Frame, $34.95
- Wayfair Shiraleah Braided Picture Frame, $25.49
- World Market Venya Scalloped Frame, $7.99
- World Market Shutter Frame, $15.99
- Wayfair Be Home Picture Frame, $21.89
- Anthropologie Bamboo Inlay Gallery Frame, $24
- West Elm Mirrored Frames, $19-$29
- IKEA LILLARYD Yellow 3D Frame, $5.99
- Wayfair Wilco Wood Picture Frame, $38.53