Has spring inspired you to add florals to your home? If so, you could always try one of these fun DIY ideas, and use floral wallpaper for something a little unexpected.
- Why buy shelves? Line old drawers with eclectic paper and hang them up to decorate a large wall. From House to Home.
- Follow Knack Studios' lead and refurbish a vintage desk with lovely daisy wallpaper.
- Author Sarah Moore used gorgeous floral papers to decorate the risers of a staircase. From The Daily Mail.
- A gorgeous bedroom with a chic twist: bold floral wallpaper on the ceiling. From Lonny.
- If you dislike the sliding doors in your bedroom, redo them in wallpaper that's more your style. From House Beautiful.
(Image credits: House to Home; Knack Studios; Daily Mail; Lonny; House Beautiful)