The Bellevue Arts Museum is currently showcasing fiber techniques in the exhibition "The Mysterious Content of Softness" (see last image above) — a perfect way for readers in the Seattle area to gather some inspiration on the possibilities of texture in a space.
2. Woolly Pockets add living green texture to your walls.
3. DIY: this paper wreath is stunning — perfect for an entryway or a bathroom.
4. An awesome pop of texture and color above the bed in John's Artful Wicker Park Duplex.
5. Sculptural tiles by Heather Knight at Element Clay Studio, found via another texture-centric post here on Apartment Therapy.
7. An installation at the Bellevue Arts Museum by Lisa Kellner made of silk, pigment, paint, bleach, thread, monofilament, tacks, resin, plastic rods, wall painting, and hundreds of hand-formed and painted silk rods. Photo by Nora Atkinson via Bellevue Arts Museum.
Images: As linked above.