While some of you might think that theme rooms are never okay, what about a more subtle approach? How about a themed gallery wall. We are definitely fans of this look, which seems to work best as a way to unify flea market finds. So instead of a random paint-by-number collection, maybe you just stick to landscapes. We love this look. Do you have any themed artwork collections?
• 1 vintage sports team photographs, Design Sponge
• 2 vintage portraits of ladies, Living Etc.
• 3 artwork featuring public figures from the 18th century, Country Living
• 4 seascapes, Cote Maison
• 5 bird themed wall, House Tour: Sam's Carriage House Meets Gypsy Caravan
• 6 nautical themed wall, WhiteApple: A Vintage Victorian Fantasy