Dressing the table for a holiday dinner, be it with friends or family, is a great opportunity to get creative and have a little fun. I love setting the table with a few unexpected elements or creating a theme to play off of. Here is a little inspiration to get you started.
1. Glittery ornaments make for festive holiday placeholders.
Image via the Knotty Bride.
2. A monochrome palette with a touch of gold in the form of a pumpkin makes for a glam tablescape.
Image via Chatelaine.
3. Unbleached linen and mini rosemary wreaths for an organic place setting.
DIY Rosemary Place Cards from Spoon Fork Bacon.
4. Cinnamon sticks and tree trimmings bound together with twine make good use of items you likely have on hand.
Image from Vintage House.
5. A polka dot motif and pinecone placeholder are a cheery combination.
DIY Polka Dot Napkins from Freutcake.
6. A simple kraft paper placemat with hand lettering brings in a touch of the homemade.
Image via Whimsical Home and Garden.